Built 1876 at Auckland by McQuarrie and McCallum for A. McGregor. Official No. 70362. 163 gross tons, length 114 ft. x breadth 20 ft. x depth 7 ft. Acquired by A.W. Sandford & Co. in July 1898 who put her on the West Coast run in 1899 and switched her on to the South East Ports of South Australia in 1901. Subsequent owners were H. Weir & Partners in 1901. Fletcher & Co. and H. Wier & J. Littleley 1914. Broken up at Port Adelaide in March 1915.
Port Adelaide Nautical Museum